.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Two Years Wasted on a Man

A journal following one woman's attempt to end a passionate but emotionally abusive relationship with another artist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I make my living by crystalizing a slice of time in digital frames. I raise my children with as much joy and patience as I can muster. I write, often with graphic language and the bitter irony that comes from making many life-altering mistakes.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Ending an Era

Five more therapist visits and we are parting. There are a couple of reasons, one being maxed out insurance, the other is the summer vacation leaves me with kids on my hands and no easy way to get to weekly appointments.

We decided if I needed to work in a time or two on an as-needed basis, I could do that. I find it unlikely.

Now I am finishing up the new novel. I am still dating the same man from December and all goes very well.

Seems like time to close out the old stuff. I don't think Elias can hurt me any longer although the haunting will probably always remain. I'll see what I can make out of those two years. Surely, surely, it meant something. In my world view, everything does.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Happy to hear this... I hope you have a WONDERFUL summer and your relationship continues to go VERY well... xoS

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bon voyage!

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home